REPAIR • REPLACEMENT • MAINTENANCE
Since winter is the coldest time of the year, most people look forward to unwinding in the warmth of the furnace. It is extremely important to keep the furnace in good condition and repair it if it gets clogged. Whether you have a conventional furnace or electric furnace, it is crucial to maintain it well. Winter brings along long cold nights, for which a furnace is essential to keep warm.
The last thing that one would want is to wake up in the middle of a chilly night is to find that the furnace needs to be repaired. All your needs can be met with good quality service, and you can opt for Legacy One Heating for furnace and heating repair in Bellevue WA.
A critically important part of our business is providing our customers with expert support for all their home and business heating systems – including furnaces, ductwork, vents and more.
Whether you heat your home or business with a gas or an electric furnace, our service department is available to our customers 24/7. Our highly skilled technicians are trained to work on all makes and models.
Should you need to buy a new furnace, we recommend only the best ENERGY STAR® brands available today, including Coleman and American Standard. Our competitive pricing makes our recommendations affordable for our customers.
Legacy One Heating has a team of professionals who have been dealing with HVAC products and services for many years now. The clients receive quality services and can always rely on them. Legacy One Heating has already been providing the services to the North Puget Sound area. After covering the vast expanses of North Seattle, Everett, Kirkland, and surrounding areas, the team is now extending their services to the Greater Seattle area.
Furnace technologies vary in the way they work and in the efficiencies they provide. Our technicians will explain the differences to you in detail during the selection process. Here are some things to keep in mind about the different types of furnaces available and furnace service in Bellevue, WA.
- Because a two-speed furnace can run on low speed up to 90% of the time, it operates more quietly and runs for longer periods of time than a single-speed furnace. This translates into fewer on/off cycles, fewer drafts and much smaller temperature swings. The result is more consistent, even heating throughout your home or commercial building.
- A variable-capacity furnace provides you with the ultimate combination of comfort, efficiency and quiet performance. Building on the benefits of two-speed furnaces, variable-capacity furnaces offer “smart” motors that can monitor your building’s outdoor environment and make automatic adjustments to maintain the most efficient heating possible indoors.
- A new energy-efficient furnace can dramatically reduce your gas or electric utility bills. Its Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating tells you how energy efficient your furnace is. A higher AFUE promises lower operating costs for heating your home or business. A new high-efficiency furnace can save you up to 50% in operating costs compared with a 10-year-old furnace. The minimum efficiency furnace that can legally be sold in the United States today is 78%. Many models manufactured before 1990, however, have efficiencies of 65% or less, while the furnaces available from Legacy One Heating today have efficiencies as high as 96.6%.
- From our special sales and everyday low prices to the high efficiency Coleman and American Standard furnace brands we recommend, you’ll save money throughout the life of your new furnace. We use heating data from your area to help you determine the time it would take to recover the additional cost of a new furnace in energy savings. Of course, after the payback, you’ll continue to save on your energy bills for the life of the system.
Our Services Includes:
We provide some of the best furnace repairs in Bellevue if you wish to opt for our services. Legacy One has a team of professionals who have been trained to handle the products and understand the process behind them to help serve you better. We provide our services to both residential as well as commercial office places. Our technicians can help you with –
We check your circuit breaker, help clean any clogged vents or ducts and keep your furnace clean. A furnace can get clogged due to dust and allergens that usually accumulate over time in the filters. Since winter is the season for warm and woolen clothes, filters can also get clogged due to lint. The furnace flame needs to be clean to heat the room evenly. We make sure that there is no debris around the flame burner. Our professionals will help to clean the parts and replace any part of the furnace that is required. We help you choose suitable products and also recommend ones that will suit your needs.
Why Choose Us:
- Trusted company: Legacy One Heating is a licensed and registered company to provide HVAC services. Therefore, you can be assured of receiving good quality service for your time and money.
- Troubleshooting: We help you maintain and repair your products easily. We also provide proper solutions for the long-term efficiency of your heating and cooling devices.
- SEER calculator: You can calculate the amount of money you are saving based on our recommendations and your device’s efficiency. We use the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio to help you better. This will help you utilize the services of your equipment efficiently while also being considerate towards the environment.
- Free estimate: You can receive a free estimate of how much the service or product will cost you, even before you book us.
Contact us today!