Kirkland Heating & Cooling Services
Experienced HVAC Professionals in Seattle & Beyond
Keeping the house cool in the summer and warm in the winter is essential for every homeowner. Unfortunately, this can take up a lot of time and money if you try to attempt this independently since repairing, maintaining, or installing HVAC systems is a lot of work. Fortunately, our experts at Legacy One Heating have the skills, experience, and tools you need. Keep your household comfortable and safe with our trusty Kirkland heating and cooling services.
Types of Air Conditioners
Deciding on a new air conditioner can be challenging, but our specialists are ready to help. Depending on the layout of a home and the household’s unique needs, residents may benefit from a large ductwork system or a more compact unit.
Our experts can explain the distinctions between AC options like:
- Central air conditioners – One of the most popular types around, this AC is installed in a central location and uses ductwork to distribute cool air throughout a home or building effectively.
- Window air conditioners – These AC models are very compact because they are installed in a window or a wall opening. They typically cool one room or area and are relatively easy to install.
- Split air conditioners – This kind of air conditioner comprises two units - one for the outdoors and the other for the indoors. The outdoor unit includes the compressor and condenser, while the indoor unit comprises the evaporator and air handler, making it possible to cool multiple rooms simultaneously.
The Benefits of Ductless Mini Splits
While there are plenty of HVAC systems to choose from, ductless mini-splits certainly have several benefits over other models. First, they are highly efficient and don't experience the same energy loss as traditional ducted systems. Because of their smaller size, they offer greater flexibility in placement, as they can be installed in areas where ductwork is difficult or even impossible to install. Additionally, because they can cool individual zones separately, they provide more precise temperature control to help reduce energy waste.
Maximize Comfort and Efficiency with Ductless Mini Splits
Are you looking for a more flexible and efficient cooling solution for your home? Consider installing ductless mini split air conditioners. These systems offer targeted cooling for individual rooms or zones, allowing you to customize the temperature in different areas of your home. With no need for ductwork, ductless mini splits are easy to install and can help you save on energy costs.
Benefits of ductless mini splits include:
- Customizable cooling for different areas of your home
- There is no need for bulky ductwork, saving space and installation costs
- Increased energy efficiency, potentially lowering your utility bills
- Improved indoor air quality with multi-stage filtration
- Quiet operation for minimal disruption
Our HVAC professionals in Mukilteo, WA can assess your home and recommend the best ductless mini split system to maximize your comfort and energy savings. Contact Legacy One Heating today to learn more about this innovative cooling solution.
What Makes Us DifferentLearn more about the technicians behind the name.About Us
Latest SpecialsDon’t break the bank! Check out all of our latest offers.See More
Book OnlineYou can schedule your service in just a few clicks!Get Started
Our TestimonialsCheck out what customers have to say about our team.Read More
Why Is My Furnace Leaking?
Spotting any signs of liquid beneath a furnace should immediately set off alarm bells that something is wrong with the system. But what causes this issue in the first place? One common cause of furnace leaks is a clogged condensate line, which can cause water to back up and overflow from the furnace. Another potential culprit is a cracked heat exchanger, which can lead water to leak from the furnace. In some cases, a leak may be caused by a malfunctioning humidifier or a blocked air filter, which can cause the furnace to overheat and leak water. Regardless of the cause, it's important to have a professional HVAC technician from Legacy One Heating diagnose the issue to ensure the furnace works safely and effectively.
For more details about what is covered with our Kirkland heating and cooling services, speak to our insured experts today at (425) 906-3447.
Get started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.
We make it easy for you to have confidence in the team you call.
We're so confident you'll be happy with our services, we guarantee it.
Our flexible financing options support you however you'd like to pay.